Food and Beverage Regulatory Consulting Services
Whether you operate a small or large organization, meeting food safety laws and regulations can be a time-consuming and expensive feat. JJCC Group works to assist companies in streamlining their food safety regulatory process, preventing possible setbacks in their product’s development, and minimizing their food safety risks by building a robust HACCP plan. Increase your profitability through our unique product development strategies and ensure that your food or beverage product builds the long-term trust and admiration of your customers.
Food Safety Regulatory Compliance Strategy & Implementation
Our team consists of food safety experts and quality compliance consultants that possess decades of
experience in the development and implementation of ethical and effective regulatory systems for food
manufacturers, beverage companies, and more. Utilize our combined years of regulatory requirement
knowledge to allow your business to transition through each stage of development smoothly and
Our food and drink regulatory consulting services and specializations include, but are not limited to:
- Regulatory compliance evaluations.
- FMSA, HACCP, GMP program development.
- Facility environmental control (ensuring facility cleanliness and product safety).
- Facility audit and inspection with emphasis on food safety risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Facility cleaning and sanitation (creating a plan and executing a cleaning validation process to
ensure the validity of this cleaning process as a critical factor in preventing food contamination.)
- Label requirements and nutrition facts.
- Documentation development and compliance reviews.
- Hazard analyses.
- Identification of critical control points (CCP).
- Manufacturing process review.
- Training for your entire staff force, including leadership.
- Sanitary Transport Rule.
- Produce Safety Rule Implementation.
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI).
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
“HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of
biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to
manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.” – Food and Drug Administration
At JJCC Group, we’re a full-service regulatory compliance consultant agency. We remain by your side from the early ideation of your product, to its implementation and growth on the United States food and
beverage industry market. That includes developing a robust food safety program and plan to help you
meet the requirements for the HACCP – an internationally recognized method of identifying the risk and
safety of food and beverage products.
JJCC Group helps you to implement the necessary systems, policies, and procedures to minimize your
company’s risk and optimize the value of your food or beverage product.
Suppliers and Distributors: Vendor Assurance Consulting
Aside from your own internal processes, the supplier and distributor you use to manufacture, package,
and/or ship your food or beverage product must also have exceptional policies and procedures in place
to protect the integrity of your product and address ingredient (product) specifications.